A Helluva Camp for Indie Filmmakers x 2!
I have launched some special camps to satisfy your jones for real information that’s useful and up to date! Plenty of opportunity to network with your peers as well as experts in many avenues of the film field.
To find out more, visit www.goldenpoppy.com. You can also register on the website.
A Helluva Camp™ provides condensed, content-rich, cutting-edge, & fun mini-camps & mini-conferences. Our goal is to give you information & training you can’t find anywhere else about subjects that are exciting, practical, & up to the minute! Our goal is to fire up the can-do person in all of us.
Register now for our upcoming camps!
• A Helluva Camp™ for Indie Filmmakers — January 23, 2010
(Info on fundraising, marketing, the latest technology, distribution, & much more)
• A Helluva Camp™ for Nonprofit Rebels
— January 30, 2010
(Info on fundraising, PR, the latest technology, board development, & much more)
• A Helluva Camp™ on Film Production from Idea to Internet — April 24, 2010
(Info on shooting, capturing, editing, & uploading your footage to the Internet)
* Each camp is one full day.
* Includes breakfast, lunch, & free Peet’s coffee & teas.
* To see the line-up of presenters, find out more details, or to register for any of the three camps, visit www.goldenpoppy.com.
* Or, email email@example.com for more information.